Friday, June 17, 2016

Tuesday New Releases ~ Shay Savage, J.L. Sheppard, Kiarra M. Taylor, & Vicki Green



UC banner

UC2 coverUNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCES by Shay Savage

BOOK 2: THE SEDUCTION

SYNOPSIS
As Alexandra tries to conform to her new life, she soon discovers that betrayal lies inside the castle walls. When noblewomen plot against her, Alexandra ends up on the receiving end of Branford’s rage. Earning the trust of her wary husband will be no easy task for the young handmaid. Branford may know his way around their bedchamber, but he’s finding himself ill-prepared to handle the duties of both prince and husband. His missteps bring down the wrath of the queen, and he will have to do everything in his power to atone for his transgressions. Branford must find a way to open his heart to his new wife if either of them has a chance of overcoming the treachery ahead.
Add to Goodreads
13307506_957611664352717_4871477370957077394_n
Excerpt: “Please don’t get rid of me!” I finally cried out and then covered my mouth with my hand, horrified. “Oh, Alexandra!” Branford shook his head. “Why would you think such a thing?” I had to look into his eyes because he sounded so sincere, and I needed to understand. “Because I’m not good enough,” I said. “I'm only a handmaid. I don't know how to be your wife. I have no idea how to behave as the wife of a prince.” “Alexandra,” he said, slowly drawing my name out. “I'm not going to send you away.” “You could,” I whispered, “or worse.” “Alexandra,” Branford repeated, his voice nearly as quiet as my own. “Have I given you any reason to think I would do such a thing?” Sunniva’s words about assertiveness and being noble of heart came back to me. Maybe he hadn’t said as much in my presence, but he hadn’t said anything to the contrary, either. “You haven’t given me reason to think you would not.” “Why would I cast you out?” Branford asked. Did he want me to list all the reasons again, or was he looking for something else? I was certain I had spent more time second-guessing myself in the last two days than I had in my entire life. “You have…you could…there could be someone else you want to choose instead,” I whispered. “What on earth are you talking about?” I took a deep breath and decided if I didn’t say it now, I probably never would. “I saw you…last night,” I said, hesitating a moment. I took a deep breath. “You were with that pretty woman from the court.” I felt his chest muscles contract under the side of my face, and his arms gripped me tighter for a moment before he relaxed again. “What do you mean, you saw me?” “You were in the garden,” I said. “While I was waiting for you, I went out to see what it looked like at night. You were there…with that lady.” “And?” “You were talking…and I heard you say…” I paused, both to try to remember his exact words as well as wonder what on earth I thought I was doing. If my words were taken as an accusation—right or wrong—against my husband and prince, the consequences could be dire. He owned me, and if he decided to either cast me out for the favor of a new wife or keep me to the side as he entertained himself with someone else, there would be nothing I could do about it. “Say what, Alexandra?” “That you would have to replace me.” UC2 teaser 2
Book #3 PRE-ORDER LINKS ($0.99)!
Book #1 PURCHASE LINKS:
UC2 teaser
_______________________________________________________________________

shay savage
Shay Savage lives in Cincinnati, Ohio with her family and a variety of household pets. She is an accomplished public speaker, and holds the rank of Distinguished Toastmaster from Toastmasters International. When not writing, she enjoys science fiction movies, masquerading as a zombie, is a HUGE Star Wars fan, and member of the 501st Legion of Stormtroopers. When the geek fun runs out, she also loves soccer in any and all forms - especially the Columbus Crew, Arsenal and Bayern Munich. Savage holds a degree in psychology, and she brings a lot of that knowledge into the characters within her stories.
Stalk Shay Here: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

RUNNING WILD

by

J.L. Sheppard

  Editor & Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Cover Designer: Designed by D
Official Genre: Contemporary Romance


When the perfect life Alyssa Holden planned turns out to be a life of lies, she runs to her brother, the only person she can trust. She has no idea she’s running straight into a world of badass bikers who live and ride by their own rules. One tatted rebel in particular calls to her wilder side, and while everything in her draws her toward him, every experience she’s had with men warns her away.

Jace Warren is doing what he’s done his whole life—trying to survive, making the best with what he’d been given. The only life that makes sense after the military is Hell Ryder’s Motorcycle Club, but the sweet innocence of his army buddy's sister promises a different life, one a man like him can only dream of. Problem is, being his MC brother’s sister puts her off limits. Hard as it is, he keeps his distance. Then she kisses him, and all bets are off.



A woman moaned.

Allie hadn’t meant to look, but unwillingly, she turned her head. The door wide open, so inevitably, she caught sight of them. She stood there seeing, yet unbelieving, frozen with her eyes glued to an image she’d never forget no matter how much she craved to.

Jace.

Shirtless sitting up on the edge of his bed, his head angled back, eyes closed, lips parted. A dark-haired woman draped over him, kissing his neck, her legs wrapped around him. Her black leather skirt hiked up to her waist, his hands cupping her bare ass.

Her heart clenched, squeezing in her chest so hard it hurt. Deep and searing her from the inside out.

Jesus.

How it hurt.

And she didn’t know why.

He wasn’t hers. He was a biker who couldn’t stand her. Single, free to screw however many scantily dressed women he wanted. Her brother warned her bikers did it often, and still somewhere deep inside, she held hope Jace was different. He wasn’t just a biker, he was the man who took his niece to dinner weekly, the man who’d roughed up her ex-fiancĂ©, then held her while she cried.

It was more than that, too. She wanted to believe the man who affected her in a way no other man ever had, the man whose arms she’d felt safe in couldn’t be anything like her brother described.


J.L. Sheppard was born and raised in Miami, Florida where she still lives with her husband and son.

As a child, her greatest aspiration was to become a writer. She read often, kept a journal and wrote countless poems. She attended Florida International University and graduated in 2008 with a Bachelors in Communications. During her senior year, she interned at NBC Miami, WTVJ. Following the internship, she was hired and worked in the News Department for three years.
It wasn’t until 2011 that she set her heart and mind into writing her first completed novel, Demon King’s Desire, which was published in January of 2013.

a series of agains

release day blitz
ASOA Ebook Cover

Book Title: A Series of Agains 
Author: Kiarra M. Taylor 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: June 14, 2016 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads Button with Shadow

book blurb

Her past…

Single mother, KaLena Tweed, is a bright-eyed law student who has absolutely no reason to be wary of the world. But when her son is kidnapped by her boyfriend, her outlook swiftly changes. Ultimately her beloved son is returned to her untainted, but the same can’t be said for Lena, who is forever changed.

Her Present…

A hellish dating experience has permanently scarred KaLena, and five years later she is both the victim and villain in her own life’s story. Like a badge, she proudly wears her pain and anger for the world to see. For her, trust is a thing of the past and these days the only thing Lena can trust anyone to do is stay far away from her—and even further away from her son. But unfortunately, a woman has certain…needs that just can’t be denied, so she resorts to taking on a friend with ‘benefits’.

Their Future…?

Sheriff Tristin Sullivan is as kind as he is handsome and KaLena is unable to resist making him the lucky new recipient of her ‘benefits’. He quickly proves that he is undeterred by Lena’s lethal mouth and foul attitude. In fact, it turns him the hell on. Although their physical chemistry is hot enough to scorch even the sun, KaLena is careful to make it known that anything more is simply not in the cards for them, because her ability to trust was stolen at the same time her son was. Not one to be easily dissuaded, Tristin vows that he will have her trust and her heart because he’s damned determined to earn them—through a series of agains.

Cue an epic, sexy, and endearing battle of wills.
excerpt

When we reached my bed, he laid me down and wasted no time slipping on a condom. As he positioned himself between my legs, he kissed me roughly, biting my bottom lip gently in the process. My hands grasped at his slick back when he entered my wetness easily with one thrust of his hips. I moaned, throwing my head back and breaking our kiss. Unable to get to my mouth, his lips attacked my neck as he continued to thrust forcefully into me. I couldn’t remember ever being this turned on and wet for any other man.

His lips came up to my ear and he murmured, “You fit me like a fucking glove.”

I couldn’t formulate a reply because I was too busy drowning in a tsunami of pleasure as he continued to push in and out of me. Just as I was close to coming, he suddenly stopped moving. But before I could protest he smoothly flipped me over onto my stomach, and I breathed in excitement, loving how rough he was being with me tonight.

I positioned myself up on my hands and knees, taking special care not to press down on my tender ankle. But when Tristin entered me from behind all thoughts of my ankle were wiped from my mind. The sensation of him filling me, to the point where I could feel him in my fucking stomach overwhelmed me. He pounded into me and it hurt so deliciously good that I wasn’t about to tell him to stop.

He grabbed a handful of my surely ruined hair, yanking my head back as he continued to ram into me. The awkward position I was caught in, only served to make me hotter. To hell with sweet lovemaking, pull my hair and fuck me hard any day.

When his hand that wasn’t twisted in my hair snaked around and landed on my clit, I cried out and went over the edge into the unknown as my entire body convulsed with the force of my orgasm.
teasers

ASOA Teaser-2

ASOA Teaser-1

 
meet the author
Kiarra M. Taylor is a Pittsburgh native and current resident. She is a mother to a handsome son as well as a beautiful daughter. A lifelong bookworm, Kiarra began writing in the fifth grade and hasn’t stopped since. With so many genres out there she doesn’t limit herself to writing in just one and aims to write across genres. Her interests in books vary as does as her interest in music; she literally likes it all. Some of Kiarra’s favorite authors are; J.K. Rowling, Sylvia Day, Tiffany Snow, Jane Austen, Maya Angelou, Mary Monroe and ML Rodriguez.

Aside from reading Kiarra has a passion for all things Criminal Justice and currently holds several higher education degrees including a Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration.

When Kiarra isn’t transferring fictional worlds from the dredges of her mind to her laptop, you can find her nose-deep in a book or spending time with her children.

Ever the social butterfly, Kiarra is very active on social media so please feel free to catch up with her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Goodreads!
social media
websitetwitterFacebookinstagramGoodreads

buy the book

ASOA Ebook Cover

amazon usamazon UK 
giveaway
500x500 BEP Square



Title: Reclaimed
Author: Vicki Green
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense
 Release Date: June 14, 2016



Blurb

Mysterious with a bad-boy exterior--he could destroy her in the blink of an eye.

Devoted to the sick and hurt, Saige Benton must return home to help her father, turning her life upside down.

But when Dax Stevens enters her world, everything changes rapidly.

For Saige, life will never be the same, again.


**This book is intended for 18+ readers






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / AU





Excerpt

“You’re not driving,” he growls. What’s with all the growling?

Now I’m pissed. I take an unlady like stumble back and cross my arms, hoisting up my lady’s. “Now, look here, Mister – Mister –Ugh! Whoever you are. I’m perfectly capable of driving my car. And, what’s with all the growling? Who pissed in your post toasties?” Post Toasties. Cereal. Food. My stomach grumbles and bile rises to the base of my throat. I slap myself hard by covering my mouth with my hand, the feel of beads of sweat covering my forehead. “I’m gonna be sick,” I mutter into my hand.

“What?” His eyes widen as he stares at my hand covering my mouth.

“I said I’m gonna be sick,” I yell into my hand then feel the bile rising further into my throat. I dry heave and start to bend over.

“Fucking hell,” he growls as he runs behind me, lifts me into the air and carries me over to the bushes on the other side of the front steps of the bar.





Author Bio


Best selling Author of Romance and Romance Suspense, Vicki lives in Kansas with her husband and two boys as well as their 3 dogs that rule their house. She loves spending time with her family and furbabies.

Look for more Romance books as well as future projects such a Romantic Comedies.



Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment